NOW VASECTOMIES IN DES MOINES!!
NO LONGER IN NEWTON!
If you get a vasectomy in Newton, it IS NOT a SimpleVas®
(CHECK DES MOINES ADDRESS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE)
THIS IS WHAT WE DO DURING COVID-19:
SimpleVas Vasectomy Clinic is aware of the potential complications of COVID-19. In keeping with recommendations from the CDC, we encourage all patients to help maintain “social distancing” to keep you safe while coming for your procedure.
- You are encouraged to have your vasectomy as scheduled. I only see one patient at a time for vasectomy, and this normally keeps social contact to a minimum.
- We follow CDC-approved protocols for disinfecting office spaces, and the waiting areas are either spacious or not busy enough that it should allow for proper distancing.
- If you have a fever or a cough, your procedure MUST BE RE-SCHEDULED. Anyone with a cough or fever SHOULD stay at home.
- If you have a serious chronic condition, please reschedule your appointment. (ie. lung disease, heart disease, severe obesity, immune compromise, etc.)
- You are expected to wear a FACE MASK (clothing cover) when coming to the office
- If you developed symptoms potentially related to COVID-19, you can reschedule without problem.
- If you are having a driver with you for your appointment, please have your driver wait outside in the car rather than come into the waiting room.
- Your wife, girlfriend, or companion can still come into the procedure room with you during your vasectomy; but we encourage other people to wait outside in the car. Just make sure your companion does not have any symptoms as above and WEARS ALSO A MASK.
- You TEMPERATURE will be screened upon your arrival
- We keep an HEPA Filter Air Purifier with UV light in our common areas running at all times during your visit
- We have scheduled patients at 1 hour intervals to reduce transit in common areas
Welcome to SimpleVas® vasectomy. This a website where you can find the information you need to make your decision, and schedule your vasectomy procedure.
SimpleVas® vasectomy can be performed without using a needle or a scalpel and can be completed in less than 15 minutes in the office using local anesthesia.
Dr. Esgar Guarín provides vasectomies in his practice in Iowa (Cedar Rapids and Des Moines)
He is the only vasectomy surgeon in the state of Iowa offering patients:
1. Affordable vasectomy ($600 if no insurance is used)
2. Having a vasectomy during a single visit
3. Return of post-vasectomy semen sample testing by mail
By providing the most minimally invasive form of vasectomy and decreasing barriers to having vasectomy, access is improved for the performance of a procedure that empowers men, women and families by controlling fertility in a permanent and successful way.