Welcome to SimpleVas® vasectomy. You will find here all the information to comfortably make your decision, and schedule your procedure.
SimpleVas® vasectomy is performed WITHOUT a needle or a scalpel, and can be completed in LESS than 15 minutes in the office using local anesthesia.
Dr. Esgar Guarín (Dr. G) is the only DEDICATED VASECTOMY SURGEON in the state of Iowa offering patients:
→ AFFORDABLE vasectomy ($699 if no insurance is used)
→ Having a vasectomy during a SINGLE VISIT
→ Post-vasectomy semen sample TESTING SENT BY MAIL
→ First MOBILE VASECTOMY CLINIC in the United States
A safe and effective vasectomy, without access limitations, encourages the empowerment of men, women and families; by facilitating the proper allocation of resources that the successful control of fertility provides.
Your safety is important during COVID-19:
1. We follow CDC-approved protocols for DISINFECTION (Hand sanitizer / masks available)
2. If you have fever or cough, your procedure MUST BE RE-SCHEDULED*.
3. If you have a SERIOUS chronic condition, please reschedule your appointment. (ie. lung disease, heart disease, severe obesity, immune compromised, etc.)
4. You are expected to wear a FACE MASK when coming to the office
5. If you are having a driver with you for your appointment, please have your driver WAIT OUTSIDE in the car. Your wife, girlfriend, or partner can still come into the procedure room, but they should not have any symptomsand are expected to also WEAR A MASK.
6. Your TEMPERATURE will be screened upon your arrival
7. We keep an HEPA Filter Air Purifier with UV light in our common areas running at all times during your visit
8. We have scheduled patients at intervals that reduce contact in between patients.
* If you have developed symptoms potentially related to COVID-19, you can reschedule without losing your deposit